Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weeks 18 and 19 and a trip to Cancun

Sorry for missing almost a week without a single entry!
I have been running a muck all over Texas and landed in Cancun yesterday morning.
In short, the last week has contained the following events:
  • A grilled cheese party for Payal's birthday (with sauteed squash, prosciutto, arugula, tomatoes and apples, and pears, oh my!)
  • Ella's arrival to SATX
  • A nice brunch with some of my favorite ladies
  • Wedding dress shopping and BUYING!
  • An early morning flight to Cancun for Cruise Holidays training
So, I missed week 18 and now we've reached week 19 and you folks deserve to know what's up with the little baby. :)
  • He is 7 oz as I said and the size of a baked potato! (Much like the baked potato I scarfed down on Wednesday to avoid vomitting on I-35. A wendy's baked potato is really the best anti-vomit food I've found so far.) He should be somewhere between 6 and 8 inches long. There is really a lot of variation between the different books I have!
  • He is kicking and I should be feeling him off and on. Last Saturday when my niece and I were laying in bed, I could feel him kicking away. I suppose he loves his cousin's precious voice. He was extra active while I layed by the pool yesterday. Apparently the Mammenito loves Mexico...just like his mommy.
  • The baby can pee! Oh joy!
  • Little Z-man has hair! (Probably lots of it, if he is true to his roots.)
  • Apparently, the baby is complete and just has to get fatter and stretch out a bit. :)

What is new with me?
  • I popped! I have an official baby belly and I will post a pic ASAP. It's super adorable.
  • We picked a baby name...
  • I have started talking to the baby more. I have a funny book that tells me to ask him what he needs. So I ask. The book suggests that I might intuit an answer from the baby. Once I got a kick in response, which I took to mean, "I would like more room, mommy."
OK, thats it for now!

More later and a much deserved belly pic. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Pictures, please! I have the feeling that you are even more popped than you were in Texas! I miss you already! Love.

    ReplyDelete