Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Littlest Z's First Brunch

When my lovely Bell came to town, she and some of my favorite ladies took me out to brunch. We had a lovely time and it was great to get to reconnect with some of my favorite women. We laughed, we cried, we had a riotously smiley afternoon. I must say that I love spending time with the women who matter to me. Pregnancy is really one of those times when you can never have too many women around. Pregnancy and undergrad, I suppose. (Yay Bryn Mawr!)

I arrived at the Back Street Cafe to see my friends, my favorite little bee Brianna, family, and the cutest balloons you ever did see.



So, all my other ladies out there in cyber land, when am I going to spend some time with you?!?! Here's a couple of photos from the day, just to make you all jealous. Thanks to those of you who made it out for brunch. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment