Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh! We're halfway there! (20 Weeks)

Twenty weeks! That's half of 40 weeks! (Which is the gestation period in case anyone wasn't quite sure...)

So, what has Zayd been up to?
  • He has reached somewhere between 9 and 10 inches and is roughly the size of a butternut squash. We now measure the baby head to foot instead of head to rump, so that makes for the growth spurt
  • He weighs approximately 10 oz. This struck me as strange. It means little Zayd has to only double in length but must increase his weight 8 fold!
I am...
  • Always, constantly, persistently checking for fetal movement. Luckily, I have a kicky baby.
  • I am also definitely having trouble finding room for baby, food, and air. Today I said, "I wish I could just open my neck up like a PEZ toy and get some AIR!"
  • Honestly, my hair looks great. :)
  • I think there is a chance that I should be hungrier than I am. But I sure am trying.
  • I still have an innie but apparently that is a fleeting thing. I'll let you know when I really pop. Maybe it will coincide with that "trucker-like" appetite I should be experiencing.
OK, I am in Oklahoma City and the kiddos are dying to use the computer - so I must leave you here. Enjoy the weekend. :)

3 comments:

  1. Your hair does look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops that was me that wrote that hahaha
    have fun in OK city, OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if I can make it until Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete