Sunday, November 28, 2010

"You look down-right chunky!"

I went by my friend/neighbor Jessie's house earlier today. He is an 87 year old WWII vet and an all around interesting guy. He gives me guilt trips all the time for ignoring him and I am sort of used to it. When he answered his door today we did our customary greeting, "I almost didn't recognize you," he said. This is usually followed by, "I haven't seen you in so long that I forgot what you look like."

Today I got, "I almost didn't recognize you because you have gained so much weight! You are down-right chunky. Now, come on in." He then gave me a rocking chair so I guess all is forgiven. Ha ha. No, in all honesty, it didn't bother me much. He's sweet, if blunt. Though I did promptly change my sweater and put on mascara when I got back home. No point in not trying. :)

So, at Ella's request, here is a belly shot. It doesn't look as good as real life. I got one with my shirt picked up that looks pretty good but I think I will save that one for myself. :)





4 comments:

  1. Your baby bump is cute =)... And chunky = gorgeous pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! The last one is excellent! Zayde looks so round and cute in stripes! I also love seeing you in clothes that I know how you usually look(ed, not pregnant) so we can see the changes! Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep em coming! There is a program on this iMac that takes "Photo Booth" pictures and is just the perfect height for belly photos!

    ReplyDelete