- If I leave him alone for three seconds he covers himself in something...
- He is singing ALL THE TIME. It makes my heart sing. (Because he has made very clear that I am not to sing with him using my actual voice.)
- He has been wearing big boy underwear for three days now with pretty remarkable success. We seem to only have accidents while sitting in cushy chairs. (An unideal time for it, really.)
- He is starting to really understand emotions and talk about them: happy, sad, mad, scared, and proud.
- He is becoming such a boy!
- He is into more big boy things - like dressing as a pirate for Peter Pan day at the local Twig bookstore. When Miss A was telling us what an awesome day it was going to be, he was "Ooh, wow!"ing all over the place. And he had never heard of a pirate.
|Enjoying ice cream. It turns out there were too many kids at Peter Pan day for his sensibilities.|
- His art is starting to look like art and now has a permanent display place in the kitchen!
What hasn't changed: