Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Speaking of Avocados!

I found a website I am in love with! I even love the name: Baby Love.
The website is based on a new Baby/Toddler Cookbook of the same name. I read the review online and fell head over heels immediately.
Its no use to me yet but I thought some of my mommy friends might enjoy it.

Baby Guacamole

YIELD: 4 Servings
8 MONTHS PLUS
A 120-SECOND RECIPE

Ingredients:
1 each avocado, nice and ripe but not all brown
1/3 each lime
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped well
1 tablespoon red or yellow onion, minced

Directions:
• Remove the pit from the avocado and scoop out the flesh from the peel.
• Place on a cutting board and squeeze the juice from the lime onto the avocado.
• Sprinkle avocado with cilantro and onion.
• Mash with the back of a fork until completely smooth and creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment