Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Sonogram Slideshow

Or Zonogram Zideshow?
I was torn, honestly.

So, here we go. I am coming out of the gate with the good stuff: baby pictures!

We start at Week 6 with what looks like a little blob of cells. Its baby Z's first picture!


I know, not much to see. But it gets better. Coming up: Arm buds! Below, we see Week 9.

See! What a cutie! Payal tells me that is a very busy thyroid gland glowing white in the babies neck. Apparently, the endocrine system in little baby Z works like a charm.

At ten weeks, we get a pretty similar picture.

Next up, we get the baby looking right at us at 10 weeks. It seems this might be where those weird green alien heads came from...

Especially on screen, its hard to see what is going on there. And, I'll admit, its not exactly what El and I would call a "doll face" but I know it will get there. I also got pictures of little Z's little bladder and kidneys and heart. But, believe me, those are even harder to make out.

The next series is my FAVORITE! What a cutie we've made. Just try not to smile... as (s)he kicks about! Baby Z is 12 weeks along here.

Kicking it's mommy! (S)he's a dancing machine. My goodness what a wild child!

Last (for now), but not least, the real alien face at 13 weeks.
Ha ha ha! I find this one hysterical. But what an adorable round belly!

So, that's it for now folks! There will be more to come and a gender reveal pretty soon! Woot woot!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this slideshow! This is so much fun! Keep it coming! I am knitting Baby Z a gift right now! Love you three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this may sound weird, but do you have a hi-res scan of your last photo/sonogram found on this page? My wife is pregnant, and we are doing a UFO/alien themed Halloween party this year, and such a sonogram would be so much fun. Thanks.

    kevinmarion (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete