Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is someone following me?

Hola folks,
Just a quick note before I get ready for some football. (Watching not playing.)
I know a lot of you have become followers, Fantastique! But you were expecting that by becoming followers you would be receiving emails when I updated the site. Apparently, we were mistaken. You blogger dashboard gets updated when I post but I presume that many of you don't have the fuzziest clue where your dashboard is located.
There is a gadget which should allow you to sign up for email notification, but it seems to be broken. It is the large orange button on my right. I will figure out how to fix this, attach a new gadget, and then we will do some testing.
Enjoy your Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. haha! I was just wondering if you had updated this! I navigated back to the page viz your fb message, which works, but I'll add a link to my favorites, yay! k... night!

    ReplyDelete