Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Little Emeril

Making dinner has gotten so much easier! I can now prop Zayd up right next to my cutting board and prep area. He gets Peter puppy and I get two free hands to speed through dinner the way I used to!
Don't fret, followers. I am always right next to him. If I need something from across the room I am sure to take him along.
I can't wait till he is able to "help" with prep. At this point I think he'd be able to play in the spinach salad and thus evenly dress it. He could probably mash an avocado for guacamole!


2 comments:

  1. That baby really does have exceptional neck strength! He looks like such a little toddler in his chair! What have you been making lately? I love the idea of him squishing avocados! Zayd is a great chef's name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had Caribbean food on Tuesday. Lime marinated white bean salad, plantain fritters with apricot chutney, and salmon steak for Sam!

    ReplyDelete