Saturday, July 30, 2011

Zayd is Four Months OLD!!!

I simply can't believe how time flies. I will be drinking milkshakes before you know it! (And so will Zayd!!!)

We started the day with some loungin' in bed with our dear friend Peter Puppy. (I made sure to include plenty of *shocked-Zayd* faces to appease his Uncle Jon!)




During bath time, what became a running theme for the day began - it was nearly impossible to keep this hat on little Z's head!


Then, we met up with Miss Aimee for some hummus - yum! This is sort of like a Where's Waldo for Zayd's Birthday Hat...



Back at home, we tried out our newest Babywearing device - Sam's Pikkolo! (Notice the runaway hat AGAIN!) And here is a shot from later in the day of me wrapped up with the little lentil! (We really really believe in babywearing!)



And finally, some play time before our nightly walk, warm bath, and bed time.


So, there it is: Zayd is officially four months old and wiggly as a wallaby! Once he can actually move I am going to have to paint the hat in gripe water and all of the photos will be him licking it. I see no other way to keep this hat on his little head!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! I love Sam's face compared to your smile-it's classic. The Pikkolo looks very manly :)
    What about bobby pins for the hat?

    ReplyDelete