Thursday, July 14, 2011

Born in a Tub

Zayd loves to take baths. LOVES it! He is so fond of the water that we bathe him twice a day. Once when he wakes and then right before bed. He is getting more personality everyday and it has transformed what used to be our sweet routine activities into absolute joys. An explanation in pictures:

Here is Zayd when I laid him down on the bathroom floor so I could prep. Just my normal little guy.


And here he is what happens when I start the water. He starts excitedly wiggling around and "clapping". (Note: I recognize that he is not actually clapping. But if it isn't clapping he certainly does pray a lot.)

And when I said, "OK, let's get your clothes off it's bath time!"
He totally knows what's about to happen. And I love doing things that make him this joyful. It is a wonderful way to finish off the night before I give him his baby massage, dress him in jam-jams, and rock him to sleep under his projected solar system "nightlight".

No comments:

Post a Comment