Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Brown Bill Gates?

Now, I try and limit Zayd's screen time to nothing. But that isn't possible. Sometimes I *have* to get some Cruise Holidays stuff done with him on my lap (and sometimes I am just messing around on Baby Center). And sometimes its just too hard to turn off Extreme Makeover Weight Loss edition. :) (I REALLY don't let him watch the actual trash I am obsessed with - The Bachelor, Teen Mom, Real Housewives, etc.)

The other morning Nani was holding Zayd and checking her email and he decided he wanted a turn. So, he reaches over and grabs the netbook and pulls it over to himself.


Then he goes about his business.



Apparently Zayd had mail to check also. :)

1 comment:

  1. When I refer to Zayd as my "brown nephew" in front of friends, they think I'm being inappropriate...haha, now I can show them written proof that it's OK.

    ReplyDelete