Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something I Adore...

...about being a mom.

Getting to here my delightful husband sing to our baby.

Generally, I love the dramatic increase in singing and music that Zayd has brought into our lives. Nani comes and sings, I have been singing for decades, and now Sam has joined in the fun. We live in a merry, cheerful, sometimes musically-inappropriate little house in Mahncke Park. The baby loves "Baby Goes Bob Marley" and I like him to here a little B.o.B at times too!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. This is one of those little things that is so different in your life now, but you never knew would happen. Love love. I remember thinking about how much play we have in our life now after getting Cairo, and I never thought about that. We never used to sit on the floor and play together or go at 10PM to the nearby park, but now we do all of the time. Changes like this are incredible. I love you.

    ReplyDelete