Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lazy Days at the Botanical Gardens

The weather is really getting nice around here. Well, its nice in the morning and it was lovely on Labor Day. The lentil and I have been to the Botanical Gardens three times in recent memory. Here are some shots of the babe in the garden and some of my new favorite plants. :)



Zayd in the rainforest area






Foxtail fern - I want three huge pots of these in my front yard.

Sam says I have "no gardening style".





More rainforest pics. (It's air conditioned and misty in there so we spend a lot of time admiring the orchids!)



This matches my house! I want it!



In the fruit tree section - there is so much fruit hanging from those trees in the background and it is all weird stuff like crosses between Grapefruit and Pomelos or Guava hybrids!




Hanging out before sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment