Zahra spent her second month birthday with the whole family since it happened to fall on a Sunday. Not only was it A Sunday but it was the FIRST Sunday of the rodeo! Woot! We took her all bundled up to enjoy the animals and fried oreos but she never woke up to see much of the hoopla. Here we are before and after our outings just hanging out in the den.
She has really grown up so quickly. You would think I could remember how time flies but I suppose it only moves faster as I get older. (...and slower)
- She spends lots of time awake during the day now and enjoys her play gym, looking out the window, or enjoying our 75 degree Texas winters on a blanket in the backyard.
- Her witching hour has largely disappeared and we have calm stretches from 7-9 pm nowadays.
- She has been on a good strict schedule for five days and it is working out nicely! She slept for five hours at night TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Thank you Baby Whisperer books!
- She has started putting weight on her legs and trying to stand. She spent half of her bath today standing up then crying because it was cold.
- She is pretty tolerant of Zayd though I think she is starting to realize that most of the bumps she gets come from him being clumsy. She definitely fusses when he gets too close. Poor boy! All he wants to do IN THE WHOLE WORLD is kiss her (and drive a bus).
- By this point Zayd had outgrown a ton of clothes due to general chunkiness but especially his head. She has outgrown things because her hands are too big to fit through the arm holes. Bizarre, right?