Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fluffy Mail!

Sam and I both agreed that we needed a few more diapers! Yay!
So, away I went. Here are our newest additions!

Some tried and true Bum Genius One Size Aplix pockets:

Grovia All in Two prints that I am SO excited about! These come with optional disposable liners so they will be our diapers for El's wedding in October. No diaper laundry on vacation!



Two mistakes with the Grovia though, I thought I ordered velcro on all of them... And I forgot to get inserts!

And a diaper the store threw in free because I bought so much! The quality is amazing!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Obviously, I LOVE the owls! Too cute. How do you like using washable diapers in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love the way they look and I feel accomplished for sticking to my guns every time I snap him in! There is really nothing cuter than a baby in a cloth diaper. Especially since he is a boy and doesn't have accessories like hair bows and stuff, with his diapers, I can still coordinate his outfits!

    ReplyDelete