Tuesday, June 14, 2011

11 Weeks - One Week to Go!



I know, "One Week to Go!" sounds like we will be returning him at 12 weeks. That's not the case. We plan to stick with him at least till 18 (years not weeks). BUT 12 weeks is supposed to be a magical time when you notice that their "colic" just magically disappears. Now, I have already made the "colic" disappear with my starvation, ahem, elimination diet, but I am hoping we see changes that maybe allow me a tortilla... (I would never be so brazen to hope for ice cream, though.)

So, 11 weeks?
  • The little lentil is smiling up a storm! You can see that from my previous blog post.
  • He also focuses much better on our faces and we have lengthy cooing conversations.
  • He has learned to shriek; that is new. I think I prefer a break from crying though so I am ok with the shrieking every once in a while.
  • He has outgrown a whole slew of clothes. This made me tremendously sad.
  • Today he took two 1.5 hour naps. This won't stick so I had to be sure to mark it down. He still wakes every 2-3 hours at night. But, who knows, 12 weeks is right around the corner.
  • He is getting the beginnings of rolling over. He can get his legs to roll over but his face stays planted on the floor. It is a little bit like yoga.
Want to see exactly how he's changed. Here is a 4-week and 11-week shot in his elephant towel.





No comments:

Post a Comment