Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What a Day!


The little man is really on a roll. Today he displayed two new skills just one day before he hits the three month mark!

First, while driving in the car and chatting away to my dear El, I suddenly heard rattles galore! Zayd was spinning the rattles on his car seat toy bar. He has never touched them before and barely noticed them before this weekend. I was gleeful and so was he.

Second, he picked up a rattle today. I think it surprised him and he had no idea what to do with it. He also didn't seem to notice he had dropped it till it hit the floor but either way, he picked it up and held it for at least 20 seconds.

Now, I do not have photos of either of these events BUT I do have an adorable collection from our tummy time this afternoon. First, I had to use the flash to get him to look away from the fan. So, here's our first shot (fan-obsessed):


Then I shot away while he looked at me a bit puzzled.


And finally, I started singing our new favorite song. (I made it up and it has no title...maybe "Cause we are Mammens!") Here's a smile that will melt your heart.


2 comments:

  1. You're right! My heart is melted. Can't wait to see this little bundle this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Totally melted. He is so adorable it hurts!

    ReplyDelete