Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Zayd's Wiggly Teeth

For most of September, Zayd had two wiggly bottom teeth. His new adult tooth seemed to be pushing and had already created a gap long before his baby tooth fell out. He had one just naturally fall out after about three weeks while listening to a story in class. He reports that he heard it and then felt something in his mouth. Ha. I wish I could have been there. For posterity, I've saved the tooth in my earrings' drawer, which I presume is completely normal. I can't get over how tiny this little tooth is.

Here is Zayd and his little brother and sister enjoying a celebratory trip to lick ice cream.

Our lucky man also got two visits from the tooth fairy and Joe even saw her when she showed up in the middle of the day. ;) Zayd is the luckiest boy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment