Monday, September 4, 2017

Z3 and the return of School Day Friday

Now that school is back in session, it means me and my little Z3 get to spend some time together! Friday is just about us!

Frankly, it used to just be about me and my to do list. Ziyan was so young and pretty much up for any adventure as long as he had his Tula carrier and an on-demand access to milk, so last spring we didn't focus on him, so to speak. Now, he has loves and interests. Books to start! I can tell that we are going to read at least a dozen books every Friday. He has favorite songs (Happy and You Know It, Ants Go Marching, and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes) that I will surely be singing on demand. He loves to do his shape sorting, throw a ball, play with his Minnie Mouse vaccuum that he INSISTED I buy, and eat sweet things preferably made from chocolate. He is the best little tubby Mammen I ever could want.

Tonight, he sat on the couch with all four of us "big Mammens" and kissed us each in turn. He might have given out 50 kisses, each with a giant toothy grin and an adorable smacking Mwa! sound. He is the best 3rd baby anyone has ever hoped for. I am so glad that he is my Friday date, every Friday.

Here he is on that very first Friday after enjoying a delicious croissant at Commonwealth Coffee House.





No comments:

Post a Comment