Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Ziyan is four months!!

My super sweet little lamb its four months old. He seems so big all of a sudden. He loves to laugh and calms instantly if you start singing to him. He slept better as a one month old than he has as a 4 month old but isn't that how it always goes? He can roll over but it usually looks like it was an accident. He is so interested in the world around him and that's such a marked change from 2 months ago. Ziyan has really found his voice! He coos all day long but he also knows how to scream. He screams for joy, he screams for frustration and he screams for gas. He vomits nearly every time you feed him and I can't understand how he gets so fat while still losing so much milk. He has figured out how to play with toys and aims to put anything in his mouth. His favorite thing to chew on is blankets and towels. He has a few actual teethers that are texturized rubber that make him cry the second they touch his gums. I'm not sure if it's surprise or pain, but I'm speculating teeth are in his near future.

This little baby makes me so happy. I knew I wanted a third and I couldn't have gotten luckier than to have this little lamb in my life. He fits like a puzzle piece right into the life that we are building and he makes me joyful everyday. 

Plus, those thighs.



No comments:

Post a Comment