Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Ziyan is 2 months old

**Pretend that I posted this two weeks ago...because i wrote it two weeks ago.**

Time has really flown and yesterday when I woke up I was snuggling a two-month-old.

The most remarkable thing about all of this is to think that in my normal life I would have been back to work 2 weeks ago. That most women in America had to go back to work 2 weeks ago. Ziyan had his first full-on smiling fit with me today and I would have been so sad to have missed that.
At two months, my little lamb is just waking up from a ridiculously long slumber. Though he did sleep for five straight daytime hours last week. I even tried to wake him in the middle but just ended up feeding a sleeping baby.

You would think he eats all the time since he's such a chunk, but he really doesn't. I think it's a combination of really fatty milk and the fact that he burns almost no calories since he still sleeps almost all day and night.

He is just starting to make eye contact. I feel like that's slower than his big brother and sister but it might just be because he sleeps so much that he doesn't have time to look around. In any case I decided that this baby is going to stay my tiny baby the longest. There's no reason for him to grow up; there's tons of people who want to carry him around and baby him probably for the rest of his life.
I'm still dairy free but we suffer from and overly gassy baby. Z3 spends a lot of his awake time fussing and whining and trying to fart.

Ziyan weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds 11 ounces!



And since this little man is almost always photographed sleeping, here is proof that he does in fact wake up...occasionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment