Monday, July 11, 2016

My Lamb is Seven Weeks Old

Today's Ziyan is 7 weeks old which makes me exactly one week late for posting his 6-week picture. What can you do? This is the life of a third baby!

Though most women would have returned to work by now, this feels like the first day of my actual maternity leave. Today is Z1's and Z2's first day of school for the summer and that means my little lamb and I can spend some much-needed quality time together. He won't have to go to the swimming pool and sit tied to Mommy under the hot sun. He doesn't have to go shopping. We won't be going to the gym where he'd be tied to me on the stationary bike. We are going to snuggle and kiss and tickle his tummy and take a big long nap. And neither of us can wait!!

Lately I've been itching to get back to work but now that we're doing some Z3 and me time it's the last thing on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment