Thursday, July 7, 2016

Brothers

I've never been a brother, but I love love love the one my parents gave me. I've always enjoyed  watching brother siblings. Growing up my brother passed as a third brother to our biggest cousins. I passed for an adult.
I've got boys and boys and boys for cousins and they laugh in a way all their own. I think it's magical and special the way they are silly and free with each other. I always said I wanted to be a mother to four boys. I thought boys were less complicated. Zayd proved me wrong on that one. Now, I see that there are joys I would have missed without my little lady and I'm so happy with the organized, patterned way our family had turned out. In talking with my cousin this weekend we realized our kids are spaced out exactly how our families were growing up. I can't wait to see how their relationships grow and change.
Here is one brotherhood that is already strong. I'm not sure who is luckier.

No comments:

Post a Comment