Thursday, May 7, 2015

Keeping track

Zayd has needed a considerable amount of extra love and affirmation these past few days. There's the complete meltdown before school Monday, hyperventilating when I suggested he eat broccoli to get a cupcake at Green Vegetarian Restaurant on Wednesday, for consecutive days of early morning wakeups and snuggles, and many many extra tears.

When Zayd had his four year checkup, we decided to forego the therapies that had dotted each week of our winter this year and see if we notice a difference. Something's up this week.

On the one hand, I feel I shouldn't tell this small blog world about my lentil's daily ups and downs. On they other it is my best way of keeping record. I just want to be sure I write it down so I can objectively look back at the end of May and assess our progress.

Maybe he's just beating a cold or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment