- chunked up! Way to go little lolly!
- Can totally get around, though I wouldn't call it crawling.
- Is getting to be a fantastic independent sleeper. (Which Zayd also recently mastered.)
- Babbles a LOT
- Spits at you when she is mad and makes a trumpet sound
- She is taking advantage of all of the giant plastic monstrosities built for infants: the jumper, the play gym, the bumbo, you name it.
- She can kind of sit up
Here is Zahra just waking up to celebrate her 5-month birrth-aversary!
We took the little lolly to baby storytime which it turns out is run by someone new now and wasn't quite what we expected. Zayd get saying "Bus? Bus?" ("When will we hear the Wheels ont he Bus, Lady!?") and Zahra didn't get a spot on the play blanket. So, we decided to enjoy the children's section of the library and some outdoor play.
Outside, Zahra enjoyed her first rid on the swing
And rediscovered her hand!
And here are some additional recent pics that I just can't bare not to post.