- There is nothing this kid can't say. Today he asked for a teabag. Not just tea, he wants tea from a teabag. "Giant excavator" is another favorite thanks to the Broadway Corridor construction. His "accent" on that one is ADORABLE.
- He can count to nine and LOVES to.
- He can count to nine in Spanish. (This was a complete shock to me too. He went from Uno, Dos, the the whole nine all of a sudden.)
- He knows the entire alphabet and can pick out letters in his books.
- He sings. It is the best.
Friday, May 3, 2013
It Must Be Recorded
I keep trying to come up with a blog to showcase Zayd's new talents. But, heck, lets just run em down.