Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Frosty the Snowman Bathtime!

There is a blog I have been following on Pinterest all about bathtime activities for kids. Somehow it fell into my lap with all of my Montessori followings.

Here are some photos from our recent Frosty the Snowman bathtime. 

I drew up a three circle snowman outline to see if Zayd had the motor skills to paint somewhat inside the circles. He doesn't but that means we just need more fun bathtime painting activities!


He was actually much more interested in painting on the drawing I had there for reference.


You can sort of see the foam glitter snowflakes that I let him stick up whereever he liked. In the end, he wasn't tall enough to get the face or hat in place, but he did stick the three buttons right on top of each other - success!





Either way, we had fun and I got to teach him about one of Christmas's oldie-but-goodies, Frosty the Snowman. (Speaking of, I had to look up the words, because I knew about three of them...)

And here is Zahra's most recent (though sadly, unthemed, bath).

No comments:

Post a Comment