Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Zahra

Zahra hasn't gotten nearly her fair share of posts around here lately, but I guess that is the curse of being a second child. Since Sam and I are both the oldest, we really have little reference for this "baby" position but I am eager to learn as we go.

I have decided to institute the Twelve Days of Zahra - hoping to mark the next 12 days until her due date. I will try to feature something we did that day to prepare or just some words to her to let her know that we were thinking about her, even as we chased her older brother around snapping his photo. :)

Today, we got her car seat installed which was a great leap forward. Most importantly, we put up her Zahra sign in the kids' room. Since we happened to lose an eye in the process, the first day of Zahra will be a One-Eyed Astronaut-ess. (I promise to make another eye out of the ridiculous assortment of blue stars and planets we already own.)


No comments:

Post a Comment