Sunday, November 18, 2012

Kiddie Park and a love of Motor Vehicles

I've been saying this a lot lately but my little lentil is all of a sudden a little boy. What does a lentil grow up to be? We have spent a few wonderful fall afternoons at America's Oldest Children's Amusement Park, Kiddie Park. In a previous post, I wrote that he could only go on the carousel and that he'd graduated to the horese from the bench seats. Well, let me tell you, he surprised us this month. Not only does he ride the horsey but he wants mommy to stand more than arms-reach away!

The horse looks terrifying here but I suppose 100 years ago, the horses had a little more personality!

We did this ride 3 times!



Flying some sort of WWII bomber complete with a machine gun - ah Texas!

Time is flying. I wonder if the seconds pass faster or slower with two...



No comments:

Post a Comment