Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The sun is setting...


As I keep telling the lentil, when he wakes up tomorrow he will be one. ONE. My goodness.

I intend to break out the camcorder and record every last second so we can look back years from now
  • this is how you read a book when you were one
  • this is how you ate breakfast when you were one
  • this is what you did at the playground when you were one
  • this is how happy you made mommy when you were one
  • this is how handsome daddy was when you were one
  • this is how your bedroom looked when you were one
  • this is how you spent your first birthday with your mommy when you were one
Along the same vein, I have decided to turn my phone off with tonight's sunset and ignore it until tomorrow's sunset. I just don't want to miss a smile because I was updating my facebook status.








No comments:

Post a Comment