Thursday, September 29, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Saturday, September 24, 2011
So, I was typing this during what should be his 1.5 hr - 2 hr nap. Its been thirty minutes , after a 40 minute attempt at putting him down. And he is up. So I am out.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011
That's about 45 nights of food for baby Zayd. 12 nights of carrots, 15 nights of peas, 8 nights of butternut squash, and 8 nights of delicata squash. In hindsight, there was no point in photographing the avocado, I can't do anything with it until it is peeling and mashing time (later this week).
And here is the photo you've been reading this long for:
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Today was the opening game for Zayd's opening season of Houston Texans football!
While Mommy and Daddy headed to reliant stadium to watch the Texans beat up on Kerry Collins' Colts, Auntie Andie and Uncle Jon had a babysitting party. (OK, maybe it was a Texans party attended by my baby but it really depends on who you ask!)
Thanks to our wonderful family (blood and beyond) for taking such great care of our favorite boy in blue.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
- The Baby Whisperer
- The Baby Whisperer Solves All of Your Problems
- Raffi Quiet Time Music CD
- International Lullabies CD
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Finally, here is Zaydie wearing himself out before bedtime. He spends quite a bit of time in this everyday because he seems to always be on the go!
- Zayd can now "talk". It is more of a shriek but it is adorable and we love the shriek at each other. I will admit that he likes talking to his daddy best...
- He can roll over and over and over till he hits a "wall".
- He loves to chew on his feet.
- He loves to jump in his jumparoo.