Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bathtime Fun

Today's post is not an adorable musing on Zayd at bath time. Rather, it is a hysterical hysterical commentary on the insane number of things we mothers buy "for the baby!" While looking up shower caps (for a much more normal purpose, I swear), I came across this baby shampoo visor. It's for all the moms who just can't seem to keep the Johnson & Johnson's out of little Johnny's eyes.


I might buy a lot of cloth diapers but I don't seem to have fallen quite this far into the money trap. This looks like one of those collars you but in Fido so he can't bite his fleas. And I am pretty sure that this started as the base of a silicone bundt pan.
(Actual Bundt Pan)
What is your favorite ridiculous baby product?

1 comment:

  1. I saw a headband with hair attached to it once on Tyra. That was pretty awful!!

    ReplyDelete