Monday, May 30, 2011

Two Months!!!

Let's start by saying that we are back on the eating every 2-3 hours around the clock, but he's so darling that who could complain?

My little lentil is officially 2 months old and we have the shots to prove it!

Here is a first thing in the morning shot followed by a "Where's my milk?!?" shot.



Nana (Urdu for maternal grandfather - said nah-nah) and Zayd spent some quality time together playing during the afternoon.


Once we made it back to San Antonio, the little guy was cooing up a storm and I got my favorite shot of the day:

And we ended the day with our first walk without the carseat attachment. My precious peanut is *pretty much* big enough to ride in his stroller with no extra support. He was happy as a clam to get to see the world!



1 comment: