Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seven Slings

Thanks to a dear friend Crystal, I got a free seven sling! I had heard some less than positive reviews about this little ditty but I must say that for a front carry, Zayd and I like it quite well!

He's been a pretty happy boy today and many of our days recently, but I will devote an entire post to that and our dieting woes and successes. For this minute, I just wanted you all to see the little lentil rocking out his Seven Sling!


As you can see from the pictures, this little peanut is ready for a nap.

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to check the blog and give you heck for not posting in like a week :) I was pleasantly surprised with the latest :) Yeah! Zayd is getting so big and my goodness he gets cuter and cuter every time I see him :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete