Monday, March 7, 2011

The Nursery is Nearly Done!

Now that Daddy is back home I have put him to work. I think we have finalized all of the decals unless someone comes along and wants to leave their mark on the room. Here is Super-Dad hard at work:

Our first joint decal - Sam couldn't believe how impossible these things are! (Pretend the picture isn't crooked - that is actually the ceiling on the right.)

And here is a Sam Mammen original - the entire corner was designed by him! You will notice that the middle alien is dancing - priceless. Also, notice anything about the moon and left most star? That is what you call some Pakistani Pride up in the Mammen household!


For those that need a hint:


And lastly, I organized the drawers. The top two drawers are for onesies. The right side is for 0-6 months and the left side is 6-12. I used sock dividers to space out the onesies and make folding less of a nightmare. Check and check! Recognize any of your favorites?



1 comment:

  1. Ok, it's official. This is the cutest nursery of all time. Yup, I said it. I cannot get over those decals!!!! They are so cute!!!! I can't wait to see them in person!!!

    ReplyDelete