Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Newborn Dipes

Tons of packages arrived today! TONS! We received our first shipment of vintage little boy clothes. Just a few cute things. I will be sure to showcase the Sailor Suit (!) soon. We also got some things from Target - thanks friends, and two Softbums diaper that I am obsessed with. I also got my Newborn Diaper Rental from ItsyBitsy Bums! Woot woot! I've been facebook stalking the company (really mostly a nice lady named Abby) and was anxiously awaiting this box's arrival!

Here is me and the box - so excited!
Treasures untold!



A Size 0 Kissaluvs fitted diaper - there are 24 to be exact!


All snapped up to itty bitty size:


And with a waterproof cover! I got four of these in the rental though I have a few other covers that could suffice.


Now, once Zayd is a little bigger we will be doing pockets, All-in-One or All-in-Two diapers. I've shown you these before. But during these newborn stages it was more important to find a reputable rental company than pick the diaper I think we'll like most. So, Itsy Bitsy with the Kissaluvs it is!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cuteness! These are adorable! I really love the tree print-can we get more of that one in a bigger size? I love that it's an earth-friendly product covered in trees! Little Zayd will be so adorable with that little fluffy bum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see you using cloth :) Both of our kids have been exclusively cloth diapers and I used to work at Eden's baby for fun-it's a cloth diaper/natural baby store in SA.

    ReplyDelete