Sunday, March 20, 2011

List-Making - Nesting at 38+ weeks

Must happen before Zayd's arrival:
  1. Return the Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper Original for an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper Mini Convertible
  2. Buy a Swing
  3. Prep Zayd's diapers
  4. Wash the crib bedding
  5. Make sure our bag is packed - nothing of Sam's has made it into the bag!
  6. Install the Car Seat
  7. Find a pediatrician and schedule his first appointment
  8. Write a letter to little Zayd
  9. Finish Thank You Notes
Should happen ASAP:
  1. Make a surprise thing for the Dad to Be (he doesn't read this - ha ha, so I am free to post)
  2. Figure out a laundry solution for the little man
  3. Schedule a meeting with the newborn photographer
  4. Get Calmest Baby on the Block!!!!
  5. Get baby lullabies!
  6. Finish Thank You Notes
  7. Find someone to refinish the bathtub
  8. Return Zayd's application for the 2014 semester at the Circle School. (You heard me! We're planning pre-school already!)
Meals to Make this Week:
  1. Utica Greens
  2. Lemon- Olive Oil Salmon Fillets
  3. Cuban BBQ Fajitas
  4. Plantain and Black Bean Quesadillas
  5. Gluten-Free Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie
  6. Vegan Buffalo "Chicken" Pot Pie
  7. Something with the gorgeous Swiss Chard I got at the Farmer's Market

6 comments:

  1. I was just looking at your registry. I certainly don't know from experience, but I've heard the butt paste can cause buildup on cloth diapers. This site has a list with recommendations. Lots of cloth diaper stores (including online) will carry products they recommend. I've heard stripping is a nightmare, so I thought I'd say something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are exactly right! I didn't know the butt paste was still on there! That is a remnant from the very old days. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I just went through my Target registry and almost nothing that was bought was marked off. So, I made the changes. There were like 20 things on there that were purchased for me that weren't marked off. (One particular item was purchased from Target TWICE and still not off the list.) I must say, as far as registries go Target didn't do a very good job, Amazon was amazing, and Babies R Us has a registry for me that I NEVER created. Super weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, if people don't have the registry scanned when they check out, it doesn't mark things off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am down for doing and/or accompanying for the following:
    Return the Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper Original for an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper Mini Convertible
    Buy a Swing
    Prep Zayd's diapers
    Wash the crib bedding
    Make sure our bag is packed - nothing of Sam's has made it into the bag!
    Install the Car Seat
    Finish Thank You Notes
    Figure out a laundry solution for the little man
    Schedule a meeting with the newborn photographer
    Get Calmest Baby on the Block!!!!
    Get baby lullabies!
    Finish Thank You Notes
    Find someone to refinish the bathtub
    Return Zayd's application for the 2014 semester at the Circle School. (You heard me! We're planning pre-school already!)


    And cooking, too! I am so so excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And also, I need the recipe for vegan buffalo pot pie! I have a vegan food blog...come over for a visit if you nurse and use the computer at the same time-
    www.theresahippieinmykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete