Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Friday's Child?

So, last night we had our first bout with "Is this labor?" There was extreme nausea, contractions, and what (apparently) Ella and Sam would call a bit of disconnect between me and the real world. But today, I feel not so in labor. Boo! But, there is one good reason, not to have a baby today: Wednesday's Child is full of woe.

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.

So, I suppose that I am shooting for Friday's Baby. Also, that would be 3/25, and 3+2=5. BUT, Ella and I are going to go walking for an hour or so and we will just have to wait and see!

1 comment: