Thursday, February 24, 2011

Showered with Love

Hello friends,
Zayd and I have had a whirlwind week - sorry for no posts!
Sam came home! That was awesome thing #1! Ella came home! That was awesome thing #2! Zayd and I got to spend the weekend with my favorite ladies (Mom, Sharon, El, Ju, Andie, Crystal) and my favorite husband! We had a fantastic shower in Houston! All in all, it was fantastic. But I have been exhausted and just trying to catch up here at home.
I want to tell you all how amazed I have been with the generosity our little Mammen family has received lately. We've gotten an incredible number of gifts, lots of love, and quality time with our favorite people. I have really been touched and surprised by the people I love lately.
So, thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart, and Zayd's tiny fluttery heart, as well.
Mwah!
Tahira

No comments:

Post a Comment