Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Email to Sam

Subj: Ah!

Sam!
Your son is hurting me. I can feel his leg kicking my left side. I can physically FEEL that it's his leg. It feels like a long skinny leg THROUGH MY STOMACH. I actually got out of bed because he is so active that there is no way I can get any sleep like this.
I just can't believe how strong he is getting. He seems to have muscle-y legs like his momma!
So, its 10:30 and I am watching an Oprah show about going Vegan for a week. Maybe we should try it when you get back. Or you at least. :)
Love you,
Ta


**************************************
Now! It wasn't until after I sent this and came here to post it that I realized that I dreamt about this two nights ago! Nearly the same! His feet coming straight out of the left side of my body. And here we are. I am such a super mom that I am psychic in my sleep. Let's hope the rest of the dream remains in the dreamworld. We don't even have a bassinet yet!

3 comments:

  1. Not to knock your newfound metaphysical specialties, but I'd imagine you were experiencing similar kicks when you were dreaming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is EXACTLY right! Maybe the key is to fall asleep before he REALLY wakes up! Also, stay away from Thai Iced Tea. I think he may have been having some sort of sugar rush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man it's been YEARS since I've had Thai Iced Tea. But, yeah, the sugar may be the culprit. I don't think it's a problem overall, just maybe before bed ;)

    ReplyDelete