Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wanna snoogle?

So, I am a proponent of not wasting money. For the most part, I try to stay away from things that seem to gimmicky. With those intentions, I originally shunned pregnancy pillows. I saw "The Back Up Plan" where it seems Jennifer Lopez would choose a pregnancy pillow over just about any chocolate dessert in the world but assumed it was just a silly little anecdote in a movie.

I was 100% wrong.

Since receiving my Snoogle for Christmas I was have become a quick convert. I recommended to my girlfriends that they each get one and even told a guy friend with neck and shoulder problems to consider a pregnancy pillow. This thing is a snuggle in a cute hypo-allergenic cover. It can be used any number of way but I prefer some of the more traditional methods as shown on the front of the information card. (BTW, I love this thing so much that I am saving the information card.)

For the more adventurous out there, you may prefer to try one of the eight different suggestions:

I may just incorporate this into my every day routine with the Donut Deluxe. It is recommended for people with hemorrhoids but I bet it would be super comfy while watching Oprah on the couch.


I had a heck of a time trying to get this entire thing in a photograph, but here are some of my best attempts. You can see is the second photo that the biggest nook is to support your knees and the littlest one is to cradle your head. Two awesome features. I am not exaggerating when I say that after two days of maintaining perfectly aligned hips while sleeping, I stopped complaining of hip pain every night. As soon as my belly is big enough to prop it up on the pillow, I will report on how well that works too. (But, I am expecting miracles.)



So, my advice. Just embrace the pillow early on! The only downside is that this pillow takes up about half of the bed. :) But Zayd and I deserve it!

Thanks for reading,
Tahira, Zayd, and the Snoogle!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we all need one of these!? It looks amazing! Looks like the perfect thing for out of town fiances! Keep us updated on how it grows with you! And did the person in neck pain get one?

    ReplyDelete