Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Letter to My Ladies (& Gents?)

I know the New Year isn't the "What am I thankful for?" holiday but I just want you all to know that I am thankful for all of the supportive and loving women who post here! (Someday a nice man might post and then we will thank him too.)

The most I can wish any pregnant woman (including some of the less positive people who chose to post on my blog) is that they find a path that is right for them and their pregnancy and surround themselves with people that recognize birth is a very personal matter. Labor and birth is a journey for which no one else can light the path for you but having your loved ones close behind cheering you on as you make your way toward the big day is an immeasurable blessing.


2 comments:

  1. I love you and know that you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to. Thanks for being my best friend and my heroine. Hope I at least get a chance to hold your hand. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was a MAN I WOULD TOTALLY POST ON HERE!

    ReplyDelete