Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Letter from Zayd

Hi Daddy!
We've been missing you around here. Mom has gotten pretty good at keeping the house running but I just hope we don't have to spend any more time with the plumber. Mommy says it is all fixed now but I am waiting to see for myself.
I did a really cool trick at work today! Mommy was sitting in her desk chair and I kicked her badge! It jingled on her stomach and I think everyone around her was pretty impressed. I could hear them laugh so I did it a couple more times. I didn't want them to think it was a fluke.
We've been reading our book a lot lately. But I sort of suspect that mom might just be reciting it from memory. There is one page that she always reads twice! She also started doing all of your weird voices. I am not sure if she knows, but she seems to be talking more and more like cookie monster.
I'm getting a little chunkier thanks to mom's new favorite - Peanut Butter Milk Shakes! Mommy looks great, though. ;) With my new muscles, I've been exploring my warm little house and found this new spot way on the left. It is kind of cramped but I like to go on expeditions before dinner and see how far I can get. Sometimes mom pushes on me and tells me to go back to my snuggly spot, but really she lets me get away with anything.
I need you to come home and watch some Batman with me! Or, BETTER YET, Ben 10! Mommy makes me watch such dumb stuff like Say Yes to the Dress, the Oprah Winfrey Network, and the Bachelor. (We already decided that we hope Brad picks Emily - what's left to watch!?)
OK, we are going to bed. Mommy seems sleepy but its only 5:30.
I love you (mom says she loves you too),
Zayd

1 comment:

  1. Zayd, Say Yes to the Dress is not dumb, it is cool. I will tell you why when we have our first convo.

    ReplyDelete