Friday, January 21, 2011

Ideas Needed

Here is a list of things I need to get sorted out
  1. What am I wearing to birth center? (Something white and bleachable? That seems like a good place to start...)
  2. How am I going to keep my bangs out of my face without losing my mind? A small braid? A clip?
  3. What am I wearing home? (Not very important.)
  4. What is Zayd wearing home? (Extremely important!)
  5. Come to think of it! What the heck will Sam wear?!?
  6. Should I bring my snoogle to the birth center? (Perhaps only friends who have recently bought one or tried out mine can weigh in on this. You simply can't understand how awesome it is unless you have slept with one!)
  7. Should I make a playlist of music? Maybe not necessarily for labor but maybe for the quiet time afterward?
  8. Where will we take Zayd's newborn photo shoot? (I am thinking at the San Antonio Botanical Garden which just happens to be in our neighborhood.)
  9. What diaper will he wear to his photoshoot? Below are some thoughts I have had. I am partial to the heart. Maybe I could make him one...
Something Manly? Something Sweet?

Something funny?
Something silly?
What am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment