Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Making of a Nursery Part IV

I found sheets! Yay yay yay! So, you've seen the orange walls with white trim but we will also have some navy blue and light green in there. The love seat is navy blue and green is just my favorite! This might all sound a tad too colorful but I promise you that I can "make it work".

Without further adieu, let me show you the crib bedding and sheets I found!



Yay! I love it! And the rockets match the keylime and blueberry from my aliens and planets decals. (Which by the way, my wonderful sister in law got us for Christmas!)

I'm just through the roof happy. What adorbale-ness! There are also (apparently) a light plate and a nightlight and all sorts of things to go along with the set, though I can only find them on ebay. Apparently, this set is in high demand!

7 comments:

  1. http://www.latimes.com/health/ct-met-bumpers-20101212,0,3627217.story
    did you read about this? seems really dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I have read a LOT about crib bumpers. There is actually a ton of great information about the risks in the Baby Bargains book. Whether we choose to use one or not and if/when we introduce it into the crib will be a personal decision, though I appreciate the article link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, actually, that being said, blankets are considered very dangerous for infants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally lovely!! Can't tell if it comes with a crib skirt, but I know a lot of people have used the bumper that comes with their set, as a crib skirt instead. It doesn't work for every crib, but looks really cute! http://www.ohdeedoh.com/uimages/ohdeedoh/2009-08-10-bumper.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. And are you Susie Cues of Etsy!?! I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am :) I found your blog when I was searching google for references of my shop! I appreciate you thinking of using us, and thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete